This is a one-hour class that focuses primarily on improving technical execution and increased performance of the snatch, clean & jerk and related lifts. Only Olympic and auxiliary lifts will be practiced at this time. This means there will not be gymnastics, etc.
Free to members…$25 daily drop-in fee to non-members
“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man/women to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” – Socrates
Is this class right for you?
If you are an athlete who:
- is looking to help improve explosiveness and power ;
- is looking for a better baseline level of overall strength;
- would like better technique, efficiency and coordination with the snatch, clean & jerk and other related lifts;
- would like to compliment his/her weekly metabolic conditioning workouts with strength training;
- would like to see his/her WOD times goes down;
- is a competitive or recreational Olympic Weightlifter.
CROSSFIT CLASS SCHEDULE:
- M-Fr: 6am, 10am, 12pm, 5pm, 6:15pm, 7:30pm
- Saturday 8:30am, 10am
- Sunday: 10am
FUNDAMENTALS/OLYMPIC LIFTING CLASS SCHEDULE:
- Thursday: 6:15pm