What Will My Child Gain From Doing CrossFit?
Iron Battalion CrossFit Kids “Little Champs,” “Champs,” and “Teens” programs create superstars out of your children. At Iron Battalion CrossFit, there are no benchwarmers – everyone participates and discovers that FITNESS IS FUN!
“Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.”-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
At Iron Battalion CrossFit Kids, you will see your child progress through a series of levels, reminiscent of martial arts. At every level children learn new skills and build their fitness. In addition to learning new skills, you will notice your child makes better food choices, is more focused in school, transitions to new sports easier, and has a reduced risk of sport-related injury. This is a medium through which you will see your children become the best version of themselves possible. The tool we use is physical fitness, but our philosophy is that training CrossFit increases quality of life, both inside and outside the gym – children learn to become leaders and successful human beings.
• We teach children to become successful leaders.
• We will provide a safe and positive learning environment.
• We promote the importance of health and fitness for a life time.
• We will bring out the champion in your child!
Our program includes:
• 3 Classes Per Week
• “Skills of the Month”
• Nutrition Education
• PR Days & Test Days
Iron Battalion CrossFit Kids is designed for EVERY child to experience and celebrate progress. As you watch your child grow in ability and confidence, you will also see them learn that hard work results in success.
What Does Iron Battalion CrossFit Kids Teach?
Iron Battalion CrossFit Kids uses a combination of skill practice, workouts and games to build strength and conditioning in children. Our classes include elements of gymnastics, weight lifting, body weight movements, running, jump roping, and more. Specifically, Iron Battalion CrossFit Kids teaches the 10 General Physical Skills. These skills are the base for any sport or discipline your child may pursue. You will see your child have an increased ability to learn and succeed in other sports, once they have a base in CrossFit.
The 10 General Physical Skills
- Cardiovascular Endurance – Can you get enough oxygen to your body?
- Stamina – Can you get enough energy to your muscles?
- Strength – How much can you lift?
- Flexibility – Can you touch your toes?
- Power – How much work can you do in the least time?
- Speed – How fast can you go?
- Coordination – Can you pat your head and rub your stomach?
- Accuracy – Can you kick a soccer ball into the net?
- Agility – How quickly can you change direction?
- Balance – Can you stand on one foot? With your eyes shut?
Sony has always made it a point in life to look ahead and try new ...Profile