Minutes from Warner Center you can find the best CrossFit in the Valley.
Spacious And Modern Facilities
Our facility is state-of-the-art, but not in the way of your typical big-box gyms. We don’t have ellipticals or weight machines. We use your body and real weights to create free, natural movement. We only have machines that mimic functional movement, and none of those that don’t contribute to overall health and a lean, conditioned body. We welcome you to take a look around our box and our equipment – you won’t see full length mirrors but you’ll see results in your own mirror and in the fit of your clothes when you make the move to functional fitness.
10 Key Things that Make the Facility World Class
- With over 6,000 square feet of workout space you will never feel crowded one of the largest in the SFV.
- Train on the exact same equipment your favorite athletes used at the 2014 CrossFit Games. We rented a moving truck and worked out a deal with Rogue to buy all of the used equipment, this stuff is AWESOME!!
- Never feel confined like some of the drop ceiling gyms. We have15 foot ceilings providing room for critical CrossFit movements, like rope climbs. Can you say spacious?
- Wall to wall rubber flooring, this is where the rubber meets the road. A lot of gyms cheap out trying to save a buck on the floor. You can drop weights on ours as hard as you want, it’s 3/4 inch rubber and this stuff is indestructible. If you break it we will give you a free t-shirt, you deserve it.
- 80 lovely feet of our world famous turf to practice your sled pulls and SAQ drills on. It’s pretty good for a post WOD naps as well just ask Torre he knows for sure.
- No one likes stuffy environments when they workout, please save that for the office. We have two bay doors to keep the gym full of fresh air and smelling so fresh and so clean, clean. It allows for athletes to enter and exit the building in a safer manner and just looks cool too.
- We have tons of natural light coming in the building so you never feel like your training in a dungeon.
- Everyone loves to get a motivation honk while running on the sidewalk, so we got the safe sidewalks covered too.
- 9- We like to workout but we enjoy socializing with cool people even more. We get together a lot to hangout, so when you join you get a bunch of friends for free. Sony also provides hugs to anyone who wants one :-).
- 10- Stretching and relaxing is also an important aspect of the gym, so we hold Yoga classes to get our athletes limber, since flexability is an athletic skill.